Agent TypeOrganisationHistoryFormed by the Dawson family and incorporated under the Companies Act in 1917 as Dawson and Sons Steel Foundry Co. Pty. Ltd. In 1951 the business name was changed and became Dawson's Steel and Iron Foundries Pty. Ltd. The foundry was liquidated in 1983 and the property was sold to the Brunswick City Council.
Dawson's Steel and Iron Foundries Pty Ltd. University of Melbourne Archives, accessed 07/12/2025, https://archives.library.unimelb.edu.au/nodes/view/60084