Built in 1884, by David Mitchell as 'Equitable Co-operative Store' then bought by George brothers in 1888. Architect: Charles D’Ebro & John Grainger
Renovated in 1908, by Clements Langford. Architect: Charles D’Ebro Access StatusOpen for public accessRequest TypeRequest itemUnitUMA-SR-000002745 Unit 0002Conditions of Use and ReproductionThis item is out of copyright. Please acknowledge the University of Melbourne Archives as the source of this material. For information about ordering a copy of this image contact the University of Melbourne Archives: um-archives@unimelb.edu.auMenuBrowse digitised items | Available online
Clements Langford Pty Ltd, The premises of Georges Department Store (c.1912), [UMA-ITE-1960000300015]. University of Melbourne Archives, accessed 10/08/2026, https://archives.library.unimelb.edu.au/nodes/view/202785